Look who came back for two days in a row? Don’t act like your not impressed. Anyway, while I was gone I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kelsey at Random Randts . I was honored that someone as sweet as Kelsey thought of me (especially considering I hadn’t even blogged in a little more than a week).
In my opinion, the Liebster Award is a blogger to blogger award used to spread positivity and promote newer/smaller blogs in blogland. Once you are nominated you are to answer 11 questions that you receive from a blogger, nominate other blogs and ask them 11 questions. I’m not much of a rule follower on these sort of things but I’ll try to stick with it as best as I can. Here are the questions that Kelsey asked me.
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about 9 months now.
2. What prompted you to start writing a blog?
I always was the journaling type and then, I just decided to write about those things and let strangers read it because, why not?
3. What type of blog do you consider yours to be (lifestyle, fitness, fashion, DIY, ect.)?
I don’t know that my blog fits into any category so I’d say a mash-up of lifestyle, fitness, DIY, and random irrelevance.
4. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
I don’t drink coffee but when I do it’s only milkshake type drink like the Frappuccino. My favorite is Salted Carmel Mocha with cream and drizzle because I love all of the fat.
5. If you could only chose one to have for the rest of your life – would you pick COFFEE or WINE?
Neither. I don’t really drink either that often. I drank wine maybe 2-3 times last year and coffee (Frapp’s) maybe 7 times. I think I will be alright without either.
6. Boots, High Heels or Flip Flops?
Depends on the situation but if I have to choose one I would choose to life somewhere warm and only wear flippy floppys.
7. What is the best place you have traveled to?
I’ve never left mainland U.S. so I would say Miami or New Orleans.
8. What is your go-to Pandora/iHeart Radio station?
Hip-Hop Party or Back that Ass up. I’m cool like that.
9. What is one of your goals for 2015?
Make a budget and actually follow it.
10. What is your FAVORITE blog to read?
This is hard. I can’t choose.
11. Share your BEST blog post – that you’ve written!
Some may not understand but I would say this post is my favorite… because it makes me laugh.
I am now supposed to nominate 11 bloggers but that would not be authentic and I feel like I’d end up just throwing names out there. Here are 5 blogs that I nominate and their 11 questions.
Questions for the Nominated Bloggers
1. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?
2. What is your go to comfort food?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Do your close friends/family know about your blog?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Best thing about being a blogger?
7. Twitter or Instagram?
8. Favorite show to binge watch?
9.If you could visit with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. Why did you start your blog?
Thanks for reading friends. I will be looking into a blog revamp soon. Stay tuned!