I stole this from The Kay Times because, why not? Actually she tagged everyone, so I think that the entire universe should be doing this post right now because Krystal said so. Let’s do it to it. No?… I guess that saying died in 2007ish.
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
My grandma calls me Stina.. everyone else calls me Christina. Well my dad’s side of the family has been trying to call me Christy since I was born. My dad has never been in my life and his family is very sporadic at their involvement. As a child I took it as an insult that someone who never contributed to my life thought they know my name better than my own mother. WRONG. I actually get angry when someone calls me Christy, Chrissy, or Christine. Seriously. Just say the whole thing. Geez.
Bet no one thought a simple question like a nickname could provoke such a long winded response. Family drama…
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Have I said before that I don’t think anything I do is weird?
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Again.. weird? I am afraid of spiders but not in a crazy sense. I will kill those bad boys in an instant and leave their remains for a bit so their spider friends know better.. Maybe that’s a bit weird.
Also, I am always afraid of every stranger. Every single person that I don’t know out on the street is suspect and I have 2 million scenarios playing in my mind of how I will survive whatever attack they may bring my way. This goes for strange children as well.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone?
I blast all music when I am alone. I guess Bohemian Rhapsody. But that is very rare, the song is so funny and reminds me of Wayne’s World.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Constant tardiness, habitual liars, litterers, smelly exhaust from other cars getting into my car, people who smoke anywhere that I have to walk past to get into a building. (Sorry smokers)
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I bite my nails and crack my knuckles when I’m nervous.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
When looking at the bed from the foot I sleep on the right, however if the bed is moved to a different part of the room I have to be on the side closest to the door. Unless it is a hotel room, then I have to be on the side farthest from the door.. not sure why.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name?
Teddy, he was a bear. Obvi
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks or Dunkin’s?
Mocha Frappuccino with cream and drizzle. I don’t drink coffee so if I do it has to taste like a milkshake.
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
This question is stupid. I face the water to rinse the front, I turn away to wash my hair and rinse my butt. Science.
11. Do you have any weird body skills?
Why do you want me to be weird?
12. What is your favorite comfort food that you know is bad for you but you eat it anyway?
All of the food I like to eat. Pizza, Mac and cheese, CHEESE, quesadillas, cheeseburgers, fried chicken.. I can go on forever.
13. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
“I’m bout that life” (more in an ironic sense because in no way am I ’bout that life’.) Ex. I ignore the speed limit daily because I’m ’bout that life.
“So you know it’s real” Ex. I sent you a reminder as you requested, so you know it’s real
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Pants or shorts and a cami. I’m so fancy!
15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool and now you realize it wasn’t?
Alright, you can have your life back. Thanks for wasting a few minutes we me. 🙂 Loves ya!