Brittney from Brittney Breaking Free nominated me for the Sunshine Award (throws glitter in the air and twirls.) I love to win stuff, even if it is something like this. I always feel honored that someone thought about little ol me. 🙂
1. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?
I would have studied more in college and chosen a different degree; although I wouldn’t know some of the people I do now so maybe I would change nothing….
2. What is your go to comfort food?
Mexican food!!! All day.. and Reese Cups, and Qdoba.. really I could keep going
3. What was the last book you read?
and finished?… Who knows, I don’t finish books but I would love to read #girlboss if anyone wants to lend me their copy. 🙂
4.Tell me one thing that makes your hometown special.
I don’t think I have a home town.. My family doesn’t live in CO where we grew up and they don’t live where I went to high school in KY either.. Is this bad?
5.What is your dream job?
I would love to work in sports marketing or journalism. I did an internship with Nelligan Sports Marketing while in college and fell in love with it.
6. One thing that will make you never read a blog again?
To many sponsored posts. I don’t want to read product reviews over and over again.
7. Twitter or Facebook?
Instagram.. I guess Twitter to answer your question.
8. Fave show to binge watch?
I don’t really binge watch anything.. usually it takes me two days just to watch one episode. I used to binge watch “The Game”
9.If you could visit with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
Martin Luther King Jr., that man had some wisdom that we are lacking even today.
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. Why did you start your blog?
I used to keep a journal and my hand would cramp from writing, plus I am a pretty quick typist and thought maybe other people will care about what I have to say.. or not.
Here are 11 bloggers that I am nominating.. they may or may not participate.. Do they even know who I am? lol
- Alexandria from The Mundays
- Aubrey Leigh from ALG, Uninterrupted
- Marla Jan from Luck Fupus
- Rikki from Momma’s got a Dude’s Name
- Aisha from Soul & Spirit
- Jena from I’m Perfectly Human
- Crystal from My Not So Grown Up Life
- Amanda from Kids & Cabernet
- Amy from Getz Girl on Fire
- Amy from The Diary of a Fat Mommy
- Kristin from Hopelessly Ever After
Here are your 11 Questions
- WordPress or Blogger
- What is your favorite Blog Post
- How did you come up with the name of your Blog?
- Worst thing about being a Blogger?
- Best thing about being a Blogger?
- When was your Blog born?
- Is there anything you will not discuss on your Blog?
- Do your family and friends know about your Blog?
- Do you have a goal for your Blog?
- Have you received negative feedback about your Blog?
- What is one thing we don’t know about your blog?