With it being Wednesday and all I must have hit a wall on being able to think so I figured I would just tell you some things about myself. Hopefully it can help you relate to me or know some things you may have been wondering, or not. I have divided them into sections of importance. Not really. Just, pretend this is working right now.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. I know that it is worth more than 140 characters.. that’s why I prefer Instagram over Twitter.
- Where’s Waldo? Waldo is sitting behind you as we speak. I see him!
- The best part of waking up is? Knowing that you didn’t die in your sleep.
- How now brown cow? I’m Ron Burgandy?
- Whasssssuuuupppppp? You’re beginning to come off as stupid right about now.
See, you know me better already. Not really? Let’s start with some basics then.
- How old are you? 28
- When is your birthday? June 14th, so my days of being 28 are numbered
- How tall are you? 5’9
- Where are you from? I was born in Denver, CO, currently living in Louisville, KY
- Are you a robot? Sometimes it feels that way.
Now that we have crossed over into real intimate territory I think we can really start to fall in love.
- What is your favorite movie? Comedy – Anchorman, Action – Training Day, Based on real life – Selena, Cartoon – The Lego Movie or Beauty and the Beast (I know all of the words and songs).
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? Denzel Washington and Jennifer Lawrence (this just changed on the actress.. my favorite was/still kind of is Christina Applegate.. I like women that don’t take themselves too seriously.
- What is your favorite sport? Football played by the University of Louisville Cardinals or the Denver Broncos.
- Who is your favorite athlete? Me….or all female athletes. Ok, Teddy Bridgewater and John Elway
- Is anyone still reading this? No, because you are boring.
Alright, so let’s just go ahead and end these shenanigan’s now before things really get out of hand. What do you want to know about me? Do you care? Would you like more personal stories, more comedy? Tell me what you want people!